Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cher avoided 'new son' | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

Cher avoided 'new son' Celebrities Entertainment Toronto Sun
Cher spent months avoiding her transgender son Chaz Bono as he went through the process to become a man - because she was terrified she wouldn’t recognize him as her child.
Bono was born Chastity - Cher and ex-husband Sonny Bono’s only daughter - and she broke her mother’s heart when she came out as a lesbian. Chaz feared more heartbreak was to come when he revealed his plans to undergo a lengthy and extensive sex change procedure, but Cher took the news well.
However, once the process started, the pop superstar kept her distance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would freak out if my daughter decided to have a sex change. Also out of my three friends who have had sex changes NONE are happy now that the novelty has worn off, so I would be very worried about her future happiness.

    ReplyDelete