Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cool Your Hot Pussy . . .

In September, 2008, Hurricane Ike ripped through the Gulf Coast area of the United States, including Texas, and visited Haiti and other outlying islands as well leveling destruction on already distressed areas of the United States, such as Louisiana, Mississipi and Florida, who were still trying to recover from Katrina.

As people were struggling for their very lives- sometimes it became necessary to cut ties with friends. Unfortunately for many- sometimes their pets were left behind.

I have two cats who chose to come and live with me during Ike. I already have an 8 year old frog that I have had since he was a tadpole, and another cat. We live quite happily.

These cats- the ones that came during the hurricane are so traumatized that they refuse to live in the house.

One lives at the backdoor, and one lives at the front door.

Between June and September- Texas is hotter than Hades on a BAD day. So- what do you do to protect these pussies?

I started freezing bottles of water. I taught them by 'petting' them with the frozen bottles on a particularly hot day, rubbing against their hair growth and getting close to the skin. After I showed them- now I just stand the bottles up on the porch and they rub against them until they are cool.

I fill their bowls with ice water, too.

In the winter, I put heating pads on the porch for them to sleep on.

Just FYI for pussy lovers!

My Secret Obsession Lesbian Erotica

No comments:

Post a Comment