Friday, June 24, 2011

New Q / A at AllExperts.com

Hi Blue

I have recently come out as a lesbian at 27 after 11 yrs of denial. Now I have never had an orgasm with women as I have not been with many and I was wondering, if a woman does not orgasm during non penetrative contact is it still sex? I know it sounds silly but I am new to all this and I have no-one to ask. I know penetration is classified as sex but if it's just oral I was kind of confused.
I love your name and your stories!

Questioner,

I hope that you are having an easy time being out and proud. It can be quite an adjustment.

You asked: "if a woman does not orgasm during non penetrative contact is it still sex?"

The answer is: you are still having sex. For example- If you are rubbing pelvises together WITH YOUR JEANS ON - not even touching each other and getting excited and aroused - it's still having sex. And certainly if you are having oral stimulation administered to you, or you are administering- you are having sex whether anyone achieves orgasm or not.

You do not sound silly at all. You are asking intelligent questions. And my answer is - any time you are engaging in intimate activity that is causing sexual stimulation- it is sex.

Thank you for liking my stories! And, write again if you need to!

Love and hugs and xoxox!
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment