Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tales of a 7th Grade Drag Queen

An article by Houston's Drag Queen, Anita Bump!

I've been a drag queen since the 7th grade... I think. That was 1989---which was 22 years ago. I went to a small school in Oklahoma. BIXBY---REAL small. At least we had a Sonic.
Honestly, in the 3rd grade we had a career day in Mrs. Fry's class and we were given a box of crayons and a sheet of Big Chief drawing paper. We were told to draw what we would like to be when we grew up. EVERY single boy in the class drew either a police officer or a fireman.... except for me. I got sent to the counselor's office, Mrs. Simmons, with my drawing of a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader. I'm not too far off though, am I bitches!?!?! Click here to read the whole article!

My Secret Obsession Lesbian Erotica

No comments:

Post a Comment