Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Poetry by Blue Sleighty

Some of you may not be aware of the fact that I write poetry as well as short stories and novellas. Some people really like it and have used it for their own purposes (giving me full credit, of course). One young man used my poem, "Graffiti" for his video class project and the same poem was used by an artist to accompany her award winning photo. Another favorite has been "The Shrew". It was used to "dis" one of the "Real Housewives of (can't remember which city)" characters. "I Want You" has been used by almost 25,000 people on their blogs. UKBlackout included my poem, "Anything Biting" in one of their additions. And so one.

So- if you click the title up there, it will take you to my poetry on AuthorsDen.

Just FYI.

My Secret Obsession Lesbian Erotica

No comments:

Post a Comment